Liz and I went together on a little date to see Wicked, the musical. We both really wanted to see it and we got a good price (25 pounds, but worth it!) I was absolutely blown away- It was so amazing and the voices of the actors were incredible. I would definitely go again!
Hi Chelse!!! I am sitting at your kitchen in Ohio looking out at the snow and watching the fire and chatting with your mom.....she just took Hayley to school and now making a list for groceries. While she took Hayley to school I found the beautiful book you created in your high school class on woman studies.....it made me cry, it is so special that you have that to share. I loved looking at the pictures and the sewing patterns and learned a lot too!! You are a special girl. I am so happy you are enjoying your semester, sounds like so much fun. You will never forget this experience as long as you shall live.....how great!! Well, I will sign off for now. Much love to you. Elaine PS-Sean is still sleeping but he would say hi if he were here with me....
Hi Chelse!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sitting at your kitchen in Ohio looking out at the snow and watching the fire and chatting with your mom.....she just took Hayley to school and now making a list for groceries. While she took Hayley to school I found the beautiful book you created in your high school class on woman studies.....it made me cry, it is so special that you have that to share. I loved looking at the pictures and the sewing patterns and learned a lot too!! You are a special girl. I am so happy you are enjoying your semester, sounds like so much fun. You will never forget this experience as long as you shall live.....how great!!
Well, I will sign off for now. Much love to you.
Elaine
PS-Sean is still sleeping but he would say hi if he were here with me....